A while ago I shared this photo with you all. It is the progress I had made with the pattern Read Between the Lines.
But then I spotted something…a mistake.
Normally I would fix it and move on but after doing this:
the project sat on the shelf for a while so I could think about what to do with it.
In the end I decided that I wouldn’t wear a triangular shawl/scarf and frogged the entirety of what I had made.
I did a few quick calculations and cast on 200 stitches to start knitting in pattern. It starts (and will end) with striped garter stitch and has a garter stitch border running up the side.
So far I have about 3 inches done but when each row is 200 stitches it takes a while!
Hopefully there will be more of it soon. Especially since I have my eye on the newest scarf the designer of Read Between the Lines has made!
Until the next time,